Tesco The Chicken Club Sandwich
- Energy2196kJ 523kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 865kJ / 206kcal
- Chicken breast, tomato, mature cheddar cheese, seasoned mayonnaise, smoked sweetcure streaky bacon and lettuce on oatmeal bread.
- "Tesco THE CHICKEN CLUB Layered with smoked bacon, mature Cheddar and tomato on toasted bread Our chefs create recipes using ingredients specially selected for flavour. These ingredients are expertly layered into bread straight from the bakery to make our sandwiches, which are then carefully packed by hand."
- TENDER CHICKEN BREAST Our chef's recipe layers chicken, smoke bacon, mature Cheddar and tomato on toasted bread. Carefully handpacked everyday
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chicken Breast (20%), Tomato, Water, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (9%), Smoked Sweetcure Streaky Bacon (4.5%) (Pork Belly, Sugar, Salt, Emulsifier (Sodium Triphosphate), Honey, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Lettuce, Oatmeal, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Bran, Cornflour, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Yeast, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Wheat Protein, Spirit Vinegar, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Mustard Flour, Black Pepper, Malted Barley Flour, Garlic Powder, Palm Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Sunflower Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from Thailand
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each Pack|
|Energy||865kJ / 206kcal||2196kJ / 523kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019