- Energy2472kJ 588kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 880kJ / 209kcal
- Chicken breast, lemon and pepper mayonnaise, tomato, cucumber and lettuce on malted brown bread. Tomato, beechwood smoked sweetcure streaky bacon, seasoned mayonnaise and lettuce on malted brown bread. Mayonnaise, red Cheddar cheese and tomato on white bread.
- THE TRIPLE Chicken Salad Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Cheese and Tomato Our chefs create recipes using ingredients specially selected for flavour. These ingredients are expertly layered into bread straight from the bakery to make our sandwiches, which are then carefully packed by hand.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack contains|
|Energy||880kJ / 209kcal||2472kJ / 588kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019