Tesco Low Alcohol Garnacha Rose 75Cl
- Energy268kJ 64kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 214kJ / 51kcal
- Dealcoholised Garnacha rosé wine.
- This fruity Garnacha, full of ripe strawberry flavours, is made from carefully selected grapes, from the sun ripened vineyards of central Spain. We use an innovate technology called `spinning cone´that gently removes the alcohol, creating a great tasting drink with less than 0.5% alcohol. Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within 1 year of purchase. Once open, refrigerate and drink within 2 days.
INGREDIENTS: Dealcoholised Garnacha Rosé Wine, Glycerine, Concentrated Grape Juice, Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide).
- Contains sulphites.
- This fruity Garnacha, full of ripe strawberry flavours, is made from carefully selected grapes, from the sun ripened vineyards of central Spain.
Region of Origin
Felix Solis SL
Type of Closure
- Grapes undergo strict controls in the vineyards to decide the correct moment to be harvested and transformed into a wine with the right amount of sugar and acidity. We use an innovative technology called "spinning cone" that gently removes the alcohol, creating a great tasting drink with less than 0.5% alcohol.
- Our Felix Solís SL winery was founded in April 1975 and has streamlined production facilities and state of the art warehousing all on site. We combine traditional methods of vine cultivation with modern winemaking via our experienced winemakers. The Solis family owns (400 hectares) and works in partnership with 5.000 family-owned vine growers. From vine to bottle, this winery has the best equipment to ensure quality control at every stage.
- This wine is made from grapes grown in the sun-ripened vineyards of central Spain. Very hot days during the summer, cold nights during the winter and low rainfall all year round contribute to the aromatic quality of the wines. The climate is moderated by altitude, as the plains lie over 1000 metres above sea level, thus improving the conditions for agriculture, with vineyards and olive trees dominating the landscape.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within 1 year of purchase. Once open, refrigerate and drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||214kJ / 51kcal||268kJ / 64kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019