Garnier Naturals Rose Water Moisturiser 50Ml
- SkinActive Naturals Rose Water Moisturiser
- Is Rose Water Soothing Botanical Day Cream right for me?
- Yes, if you're looking for a daily skin care product to intensely soothe the feel of your skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- What is different?
- This botanical cream is part of Garnier's new generation of hydrating formulas made with 96% ingredients of natural origin. Specially formulated to soothe skin:
- - Enriched with Rose water, known for its soothing virtues, the formula hydrates skin and restores softness and suppleness.
- - Enriched with a natural antioxidant to help protect skin day after day against the harmful effects of the environment.
- Our Commitment:
- This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin.*The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants. Among the ingredients of natural origin, Garnier specifically selected its Rose, making sure it comes from a renewable source capable of regenerating each year.
- Garnier is committed to reducing its impact on the environment.
- 96% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- No parabens
- No silicones
- No artificial colourants
- Pack size: 50ml
967247 12, Aqua / Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyglyceryl-3, Methylglucose Distearate, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B195585/1)
Preparation and Usage
- Apply morning and evening on the face. We recommend to use with Garnier's Botanical Rose Water milk and toner.
- Free From Artificial Colours
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016