- Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG
- This is an aged Chianti from the Classico area, the oldest and most authentic of Chianti vineyards and is made by the Melini Winery who have produced Chiantis for centuries. This medium bodied red shows flavours of ripe cherries, plums and spices with a long, intense finish. With ripe tannins, this food wine is made for red meats and hearty tomato based sauces.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- This medium red shows flavours of ripe cherries, plums and spices with a long, intense finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Spicy & medium bodied
Sangiovese, other complementary variety admitted in Chianti Classico DOCG
- The grapes for the Finest Chianti Classico Riserva are taken from carefully selected parcels, picked from the Chianti Classico Riserva zone between Florence and Sienna. Following traditional fermentation, the wine is aged in wood for a certain period to further enhance the elegant flavours and complexity of this classic wine.
- The Chianti Classico area is the oldest and most authentic of Chianti vineyards. This classic wine is made by the Melini winery who have successfully produced Chiantis for centuries.
- Tesco Finest Chianti Classico comes from the Chianti Classico area, situated between Florence and Siena, in the central part of the Tuscany.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||125 ml|
|Energy||322.12kJ (77.67kcal)||402.65kJ (97.09kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016