- Energy1171kJ 280kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 797kJ/190kcal
- Smoked Haddock and Haddock Fish Cakes, with Mozzarella and Cheddar in Breadcrumb
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook facebook.com/youngsseafood
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Pack size: 300g
Smoked Haddock (26%) [Haddock (Fish), Water, Salt, Colours: Curcumin, Capsanthin], Haddock (Fish) (14%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Cooked Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Mozzarella Cheese (Milk) (6%), Double Cream (Milk), Onion, Dried Potato, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (3%), Water, Lemon Juice, Wheat Starch, Parsley, Mustard Flour, Yeast, Sea Salt, Salt, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose, White Pepper
- Contains: Fish, Milk, Mustard, Wheat
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Instructions: Our Smoked Haddock, Cheddar and Mozzarella Fishcakes are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
35 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging. Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect evening meal...
- Try serving these Smoked Haddock, Cheddar & Mozzarella Fish Cakes with chunky chips, red cabbage and carrot coleslaw & lemon mayonnaise.
- Enjoy with a glass of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
Number of uses
Pack contains 2 servings
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fishcake oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.8g||4.1g||20%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.2g||1.8g||2%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019