- Red Spanish Wine
- Beronia Crianza is a clean, bright cherry colour. Fresh on the nose with herbaceous aromas of thyme and rosemary but also displays fruity notes such as cherry and blueberry. It is complex on the nose, developing aromas of orange and cinnamon. On the palate, it is equally complex, with sweet flavours of vanilla and milk chocolate, from the American oak, standing out. Pleasant, full-bodied with a very long finish.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Aromas of vanilla with wild fruits, mulberry and cherry. Smooth and fresh, with a good structure and balance of fruit and wood. On the palate flavours of spice and liquorice
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Tempranillo, Garnacha/Grenache, Mazuelo
- After undergoing fermentation in tank the wine is stored in stainless steel for 12 months. It is then transferred to mixed oak barrels, where it matures for a further 12 months. A particular feature at Beronia are the mixed oak barrels, where the body staves of the cask are made from American oak, while the ends are French.
- Beronia is named after the Berones, a Celtic tribe who inhabited La Rioja in the 3rd Century BC. The winery was founded in 1973 by a group of local businessmen whose great love of food and wine attracted them to the idea of producing their own Rioja.
- Bodegas Beronia is situated in Ollauri, the heart of Rioja Alta. To the North the Cantabria Mountain range and to the South the Demanda Mountain range, a unique area for the production of high quality wines. The influence of the Atlantic and the minerals from the Ebro river convert this area into a privileged area for the cultivation of the vine. In addition the diversity of the soils gives a great complexity and marked character to the wines.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Bodegas Beronia,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019