Tesco Finest Mclaren Sauvignon Riesling 75Cl
- Australian Dry White Wine
- From one of Australia's oldest vineyard regions comes this modern, zippy white wine. Made mainly from Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling grapes, it also has a dash of Marsanne and Rousanne which adds weight and elegance. The result is fresh, crisp with lively lime and grapefruit flavours balanced with juicy tropical fruit notes. Enjoy with chicken or fresh white seafood dishes. Store in a dark, cool place.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- Fresh, crisp with lively lime and grapefruit flavours balanced with juicy tropical fruit notes
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Marsanne, Roussanne
- The wine grapes are gently crushed then undergo temperature controlled fermentation and basket pressing
- One of the most significant wineries in McLaren Vale, d'Arenberg was established in 1912 when Joseph Osborn, a teetotaler and director of Thomas Hardy and Sons, sold his stable of prize winning horses to purchase the property that now houses the winery, cellar door and d'Arry's Verandah Restaurant.
- d'Arenberg grows and sources grapes from vineyards all over the McLaren Vale region, with a focus on grapes from the north and north eastern corner. The region itself rises from sea level to approximately 220 metres above sea level in the north, on the rise to the Mt Lofty ranges. The higher areas are much cooler than the low lying vineyards and generally make a more elegant wine, particularly when sourced from the sandy soils of the Blewitt Springs region.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year of purchase, once opened consume within 3 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||one glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||293.26kJ (70.70kcal)||366.57kJ (88.38kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016