- Australian Red Wine
- Three letters, three full bodied grapes: Grenache, Shiraz and Mourvedre. Cultivated in one of the oldest wine growing regions in Australia, the grapes blend perfectly to create a powerful but elegant red, complete with clove and pepper spiciness and ripe dark berry fruitiness. Pair with barbecued or grilled red meats, and rich dishes like Moroccan lamb tagine. Drinking well now this wine will also keep for several years. Store in a cool, dark place. Once opened consume within three days.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- The ideal everyday red with ripe, spicy fruit flavours. The palate remains refined and sleek. A mixture of primary and secondary characters offering depth of flavour. Fine acidity and powdery tannins complete the experience adding life and savouriness.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Grenache, Shiraz/Syrah, Mourvèdre
- The grapes used in this wine are mostly from very old bush vines, and underwent gentle crushing, traditional open tank fermentation, basket pressing and oak maturation prior to bottling.
- Since 1912 the Osborn family have tended vineyards in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Today fourth generation family member Chester makes distinctive wines using traditional methods both in the vineyard and the winery.
- The soiland geography of McLaren Vale are well suited to grape growing. Due to our proximity to the ocean and the cooling sea breezes, the risk of rainfall or frost during the harvest period is rare, making the region an ideal location to grow grapes and make premium wines.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year of purchase, once opened consume within 3 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||one glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||343kJ / 83kcal||429kJ / 103kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019