Graze Cocoa And Vanilla Bar 4 X 30G
- Rustic rolled oat cocoa and vanilla flapjacks with mixed seeds and soy protein
- What happens when you blend soy protein, tapioca starch and a pinch of salt, and puff it up like rice crispies? You get a soy crispy, perfect for mixing into our flapjack recipe Source of protein? Tick. How about fibre? You bet
- We've given our popular flapjacks a protein upgrade, combining rich cocoa with whole rolled oats and mixed seeds. The result is this handmade pocket-sized pick-me-up!
- At graze, we're all about two things. Seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients - and imagination. Why? Because together, they've created over 1000 (and counting) ingenious snacks for hungry grazers everywhere.
- Nutritionist approved
- Source of protein and fibre
- Never any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 30g
- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
Oats (29%), Margarine (Vegetable Oils [Rapeseed, Palm], Water, Salt), Golden Syrup, Soy Protein Crispies (11%) (Isolated Soy Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Demerara Sugar, Linseeds (4%), Sunflower Seeds (3%), Cocoa Powder (3%), Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Natural Vanilla Flavouring
- All our food is packed in the same place so many contain Eggs, Peanuts, Milk, Nuts, Celery, Mustard and Sesame
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made and packed by graze, here in the UK.
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect for busy days, afternoon pick-me-up, tasty lunch box treat
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Freepost, The Giant Graze Box.
- Say hello
- To get in touch, visit us at graze.com/in-stores or write to us at Freepost, The Giant Graze Box (no stamp required).
4 x 30 Grams
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Bite 30g|
|of which saturates||8.1g||2.4g|
|of which sugars||25g||7.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019