- Rustic rolled oat cocoa and vanilla flapjacks with mixed seeds and soy protein
- We've taken rustic oaty goodness, mixed it with delicious rich cocoa and given it an extra protein boost to make this pocket sized pick me up.
- Enjoy this snack? Tell us what you think.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter #grazesnacks, @grazedotcom
- Fuel those active days with our handmade cocoa & vanilla protein bites. Made with rustic rolled oats and flavoured with natural vanilla and rich cocoa, they're the tastiest way to get more protein when you're out and about. Pop one in your bag and have a tasty source of protein on hand, no shake required!
- At graze we're on a mission to make better choices more exciting. Using wholesome ingredients, our favourite flavours and our grazers' feedback, we create-delicious snacks you can feel good about!
- Nutritionist approved
- Source of protein and fibre
- Never any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 30g
- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
Oats (29%), Margarine (Vegetable Oils [Rapeseed, Palm], Water, Salt), Golden Syrup, Soy Protein Crispies (11%) (Isolated Soy Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Demerara Sugar, Linseeds (4%), Sunflower Seeds (3%), Cocoa Powder (3%), Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Natural Vanilla Flavouring
- All our food is packed in the same place so many contain Eggs, Peanuts, Milk, Nuts, Celery, Mustard and Sesame
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made and packed by graze, here in the UK.
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect for busy days, afternoon pick-me-up, tasty lunch box treat
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- The Giant Graze Box.
- Say hello
- To get in touch, visit us at graze.com/in-stores or write to us at Freepost, the giant graze box (no stamp required)
4 x 30 Grams
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Bite 30g|
|of which saturates||8.1g||2.4g|
|of which sugars||25g||7.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016