- Australian Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- A smooth and full bodied Cabernet Sauvignon made from grapes cultivated in the famous 'terra rossa' soil of Australia's Coonawarra region. Its elegant layers of cassis, plum, vanilla and soft pepper flavours are elevated by classic aromas of mellow dark fruits, liquorice and subtle hints of tabacco. Enjoy with full flavoured meats such as lamb, partridge or venison. Drinking beautifully now but will continue to age nicely for three years if stored in a cool, dark place.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Full bodied with elegant layers of cassis, plum, vanilla and soft pepper.
Region of Origin
Limestone Coast Wines
Type of Closure
Bold & full bodied
- Cultivated in the famous Terra Rossa soil of Australians Coonawarra region. Grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and the wine is fermented in French oak barrels with oak blocks which produces a well-integrated and complex wine.
- In winemaking terms, Coonawarra has a short but spectacular history. The first vintage was in the late 1800s after settlers realised that the soils and climate were perfect for growing both fruit trees and vines.
- The Mediterranean climate of the Coonawarra region benefits from cooling maritime influences, creating wines known for their ripeness and complexity, well illustrated in this Cabernet Sauvignon.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to three years from purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100ml contains||each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||322kJ / 78kcal||402kJ / 97kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016