Tesco Finest Monteforte Pinot Grigio 75Cl
- Pinot Grigio DOC Venezie Product of Italy.
- A rich and elegant wine from the ripest grapes grown in Cantina di Monteforte's best vineyards. It has complex flavours of classic crisp pear, citrus and white stone fruit with a long, smooth finish typical of high quality Pinot Grigio. Match with creamy, white meat dishes such as carbonara or chicken parmigiana.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Metabisulphite
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Characterful aromas with slight hints of white stone, crisp pear and citrus. The wine has great intensity and balance typical of a high quality Pinot Grigio. There is an impressive finish with zesty acidity and freshness.
Region of Origin
Cantina Di Monteforte
Type of Closure
Fresh & fruity
- The grapes were hand harvested and chilled on the way to the press. The juice was naturally settled and fermented at low temperatures to help preserve the fresh fruit character of the grapes. The wine was the held in temperature controlled stainless steel before bottling.
- The 2016 harvest has shown many similarities with 2015, with a cold winter and abundant rainfalls. The beginning of the growing season has been characterised by the alternation of dry and rainy periods and it has allowed the perfect development of the vines. The following hot and dry summer led to an abundant harvest with healthy grapes.
- The fruit for this wine is grown in special, selected old vineyards with excellent south-east exposure, where growers have reduced their yields quite considerably to produce excellent quality fruit.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||302.24kJ (72.82kcal)||377.80kJ (91.03kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016