Bisto Gravy Granules Chicken 350G
- Energy55kJ 13kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g as sold
- Chicken Flavour Gravy Granules
- To discover more about Bisto and our great range of products visit http://www.bisto.co.uk/
- Aah! The nations favourite.
- Our gravy granules have been bringing families together over home cooked meals for generations. Bisto For Chicken Gravy Granules are a crowd pleaser, perfect with your Sunday roast.
- Bisto For Chicken Gravy Granules are quick and easy to prepare, helping you to create delicious homemade meals to enjoy together with friends and family. To make the nations favourite gravy, put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto For Chicken Gravy Granules into a measuring jug - for an extra thick gravy add more Bisto For Chicken Gravy Granules at this point. Next, add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the Bisto For Chicken Gravy Granules, stir vigorously and continue until you get a smooth gravy. Serve & enjoy tasty Bisto gravy!
- Not only do Bisto For Chicken Gravy Granules create a flavoursome and delicious gravy for hearty family mealtimes, but they are also low in fat and sugar.
- At Bisto, we understand the power of cooking and good food to bring people together. Bisto For Chicken Gravy Granules can be used in a variety of family favourite meals, from quick mid-week suppers to standout Sunday Roasts with all the trimmings. Why not try adding Bisto For Chicken Gravy Granules to a chicken & vegetable pie?
- Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
- Just add boiling water
- Low fat and sugar
- Pack size: 350G
- Low fat
- Low sugar
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flavourings (contain Milk), Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Colour (150c), Emulsifier (E322) (contains Soya)
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.Best Before End See Base of Drum
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug - for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point.
- 2. Add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the granules.
- 3. Stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 106 portions
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- If you have any problems please keep the packaging and phone 0800 234 6328 Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (ROI 1800 93 2814)
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 50ml portion as prepared|
|of which Saturates||10.5g||0.3g|
|of which Sugars||16.7g||0.6g|
|This pack makes approximately 106 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021