Ambre Solaire Sensitive Hydrating Face Sun Cream Mist SPF50 75ml
- Sensitive Hydrating Face Sun Cream Mist SPF50
- Everyday, your skin is exposed to external aggressors such as the sun's rays, pollution, oxidative stress and heat which can damage, age and dehydrate your skin. Garnier Ambre Solaire's 1st Protecting and Hydrating Face Mist offers everyday protection against the harmful effects of UV rays, free radicals in pollution and dehydration.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire ultra-light face protection mist helps protect against long term damage from the sun and premature skin ageing whilst hydrating skin at the same time.
- The fresh ultra-light mist is instantly transparent on skin, non-greasy and can be applied over make-up.
- - Broad filtering system.
- - Anti-oxidant complex with Baïcaline TM and vitamin E
- - Provides 24H hydration
- - Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced range is especially designed for fair, sensitive and sun-intolerant skin to offer protection against UVA, UVB and long UVA rays.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Goes well with
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Sun Protection Mist SPF50
- Protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
- 24h hydration and anti-pollution
- Can be applied over make up
- Convenient on-the-go format
- Non greasy and non comedogenic
- Anti-oxidant complex Baïcaline TM and vitamin E
- Pack size: 75ml
884878 10, Butane, Aqua / Water, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Nylon-12, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Styrene/Acrylates, Copolymer, p-Anisic Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, PEG-32, PEG-8 Laurate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Triethanolamine, Polyglyceryl-6, Polyricinoleate, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract / Scutellaria Rootextract, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L.C193064/1)
Preparation and Usage
- How to use?
- Shake well before use.
- Close your eyes and pinch your lips together during the application.
- Spray evenly on the whole face at a minimum distance of 15cm.
- Apply the sun screen product just before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Do not intentionally inhale. In case of contact with lips, wipe off the excess product. In case of eyes discomfort, rinse them immediately and thoroughly with water. Overexposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016