- Energy727kJ 173kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 582kJ / 138kcal
- Frozen Class A, ready basted turkey with added water and giblets.
- Mini Serves 2 4 Class A, reared on selected farms and basted for succulence.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey (91%), Water, Brown Sugar, Salt, Potato Starch, Grape Juice from Concentrate, Rice Starch, Carrot Fibre, Flavouring.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From defrost: 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas 4. For calculated cooking times see front of pack. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray, cover loosely with foil and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven (refer to guidelines on front of bag). Baste turkey occasionally during cooking process (typically 2 – 4 times depending on the size of the turkey). Remove foil for the final 45 minutes of cooking. After cooking, cover with foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- No need to wash poultry before cooking.
- Prior to cooking remove giblet pack and neck from the neck and body cavity.
- If stuffing is required, it is recommended that this is cooked separately.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast is pierced with a thin skewer.
- PREPARATIONStore turkey in a bag at the bottom of a refrigerator until required.Oven cook from chilled only.For recommended cooking time see label on the front of bag.Prior to cooking, remove giblets pack from neck cavity, and remove neck from the body cavity.Place the turkey in a roasting tin and rub the skin with oil or butter.No need to wash poultry before cooking.
using turkey from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost turkey in its bag for 20 to 25 hours in the refrigerator
- Ensure the turkey is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals present
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and small children.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2.0 - 2.5kg
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||582kJ / 138kcal||727kJ / 173kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019