- Energy733kJ 173kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 586.00kJ (138.50kcal)
- Frozen class A, ready basted turkey with added water and giblets.
- With succulent breast and dark flavoursome thigh meat, this whole turkey makes a delicious centrepiece for any festive table. Like all our turkeys it is quality assured by the British Turkey Quality Mark and sourced from Tesco approved farms that meet strict welfare standards. A mini turkey serves 2 to 4 people and is pre basted ready for the oven. Turn leftovers into tasty sandwiches and use turkey giblets to make sumptuous gravy.
Turkey (91%), Water, Brown Sugar, Salt, Potato Starch, Grape Juice from Concentrate, Rice Starch, Carrot Fibre, Flavouring
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: for calculated cooking times see front of pack
Instructions: Cook, covered loosely with foil, in the centre of a pre-heated oven (refer to guidelines on front of bag). Baste turkey occasionally during cooking process (typically 2 – 4 times depending on the size of the turkey). Remove foil for the final 45 minutes of cooking. Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast and leg are pierced with a thin skewer. If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest. After cooking, cover with foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes before carving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- PREPARATIONStore turkey in a bag at the bottom of a refrigerator until required. Oven cook from chilled only. For recommended cooking time see label on the front of bag. Prior to cooking, remove giblets pack from neck cavity, and remove neck from the body cavity. Place the turkey in a roasting tin and rub the skin with oil or butter. No need to wash poultry before cooking.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost turkey in its bag for 20 to 25 hours in the refrigeratorEnsure turkey is completely defrosted by checking there are no ice crystals remaining in the body cavity and the legs are flexible.Defrost thoroughly before useOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and small children.Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2.0 - 2.5kg
|Typical Values||100g contains||125g roasted turkey contains|
|Energy||586.00kJ (138.50kcal)||732.50kJ (173.12kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016