- Raid Moth Paper Floral Scent 12 units
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Protects the clothes you love
- Kills adult moths and their larvae
- Approved by woolmark apparel care 0063
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Remove the product from the package, separate units and place the product in drawers and wardrobes. For optimum protection against clothes-moths use 1-2 units for drawers and 2-4 units for wardrobes. Dosage: two units per m3 space. Place 1-2 sheet per drawer. Hang 2 sheets in a single door wardrobe, 4 in a double door wardrobe, etc. In wardrobes use the convenient hole to place the product on your clothes hangers or simply position the product in your drawers or shelves. For best results, replace every 3 months.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
Warning 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthyl)ethan-1-one, transfluthrin 0.27%(0.27g/100g) Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/ attention. Wear protective gloves. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from naked flames. Use only as directed. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. DO NOT exceed the use of one unit per 0.5m3. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. DO NOT CONTAMINATE FOODSTUFFS, EATING UTENSILS OR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES. DO NOT USE in larders or food cupboards. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. Use only in positions inaccessible to children and animals. Do not touch card. KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. HAZARDOUS TO BEES. Contains citronellol, 3-p-cumenyl-2-methylpropionaldehyde, cinnamyl alcohol, 4-tert-butylcydohexyl acetate, (Z)-3-hexenyl salicylate, 2,4-dimethylcydohex-3-ene-1-carbaldehyde, eugenol, geranyl acetate, 3-phenylbutyraldehyde, alpha-hexylcinnamaldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016