Tesco Feta And Herb Spinach Pastries 130G
- Energy702kJ 168kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1079.69kJ (258.08kcal)
- Herb flecked pastries filled with spinach and full fat soft cheese, feta and medium fat hard cheese.
- Rich & Creamy Herby filo pastry hand filled with spinach and cheese
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Spinach (28%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Skimmed Milk, Cream (Milk), Salt, Starter Culture), Single Cream (Milk), Feta Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (4.5%)(Milk, Sea Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Onion, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture), Garlic Purée, Salt, Cornflour, Mint, Parsley, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Wheat Starch, Maize Starch
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 6-8 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Eat hot or cold.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines.Once defrosted, do not refreezeNot suitable for heating from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (65g)|
|Energy||1079.69kJ (258.08kcal)||701.80kJ (167.75kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016