Tesco Falafel 152G
- Energy330kJ 79kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 867.29kJ (207.57kcal)
- Falafels made with chickpeas, onion, broad beans, herbs and spices.
- lovingly made with chickpeas, onion & broad beans
Chickpeas (36%), Onion (36%), Broad Beans (25%), Rapeseed Oil, Coriander, Gram Flour, Rice Flour, Parsley, Garlic Purée, Coriander Powder, Ground Cumin, Ground Black Pepper, Maize Starch, Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dextrose
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 6-8 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Two falafels (38g) contain|
|Energy||867.29kJ (207.57kcal)||329.57kJ (78.88kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016