- Energy278kJ 66kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1633 kJ
- A blend of Instant Coffee, Finely Ground Roasted Coffee Beans with Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar and Vegetable Oil.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- Enjoy a NESCAFÉ GOLD Cappuccino whether you're at home or at work. No matter where your day takes you, take a break with a coffee that has been crafted by experts from beginning to end.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Great coffee starts at the source, which is why we've developed the NESCAFÉ Plan. We work with coffee farmers around the world, to support them in growing healthy, higher yielding crops and helping to protect the future of coffee farming for everyone. The result is high quality coffee that comes from sources you can trust.
- Did you know that we have a cappuccino to suit everyone? Why not try our NESCAFÉ GOLD Cappuccino Unsweetened Taste or NESCAFÉ GOLD Cappuccino Decaf next.
- A coffee shop-style instant cappuccino you can create in moments
- We use natural, high quality roasted coffee beans
- Made with simple ingredients like fresh milk from British farmers
- Milky and smooth with a velvety froth
- Savour each moment with 8 sachets of coffee shop-style cappuccino
- Pack size: 136g
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder (18%), Glucose Syrup, Coffee (11.8%) [Instant Coffee (11%), (Roast and Ground Coffee)], Coconut Oil, Lactose, Salt [Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agent (E535)], Acidity Regulator (E340), Stabilisers (E331, E452)
Store in a cool, dry placeBest Before End: See Base of Pack
Made in UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Empty the contents of the sachet into your favourite mug.
- 2. Pour in 200ml of hot (85 C - not boiling) water and stir thoroughly.
- 3. Perfection takes time. Wait 20 secs and stir again.
- 4. For a creamier texture, gently tap your mug on the table. Now enjoy!
Number of uses
Makes 8 mugs
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
8 x 17g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1633 kJ||116 kJ||278 kJ||8400 kJ|
|-||387 kcal||28 kcal||66 kcal||2000 kcal|
|of which: saturates||6.2g||0.4g||1.1g||20g|
|of which: sugars||55.9g||4.0g||9.5g||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one sachet + 200ml water, makes 240ml); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 8 mugs||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019