Tropicana Orange Extra Juicy Bits Juice 950 Ml
- Energy279 kJ 66kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 186 kJ
- 100% Pure Squeezed Orange Juice with Extra Juicy Bits
- Enjoy Tropicana as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Find out more at tropicana.co.uk
- Little Glass has a lot of what you need...
- Vitamin C contains 60% of the recommended daily Vitamin C, which can help reduce tiredness.
- Potassium helps maintain normal blood pressure.
- Vitamin B9 to help support the normal function of your immune system.
- ...all in just 150ml of Tropicana
- 1 of your 5 a day
- 150ml of Tropicana Pure Premium provides one of your daily portions of fruit and vegetables.
- 150ml of Tropicana...
- ...is a source of Vitamins C and B9, which help support the normal function of the immune system.
- Little Glass is reassured to know there's more to him than just his good looks.
- 100% pure squeezed fruit
- Not from concentrate
- Pack size: 950ml
- Vitamin C, which can help reduce tiredness
- Potassium helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Vitamin B9 to help support the normal function of your immune system
100% Orange Juice
Always store in your refrigerator., For best before date please see top of carton.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before serving and use within 5 days of opening.
Number of uses
6-7 This pack contains 6-7 servings
Widely Recycled at recycling points - check locally for Kerbside Packing
Name and address
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- UK 0800 032 4460
- ROI 1800 509 408
950 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100ml||150ml1 (%*)|
|Energy||186 kJ||279 kJ|
|-||44 kcal||66 kcal (3%)|
|of which saturates||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars2||9.1g||13.7g (15%)|
|Vitamin C||32mg (40%*)||48mg (60%)|
|Vitamin B9 (Folate)||23µg (12%*)||35µg (17%)|
|Potassium||195mg (10%*)||293mg (15%)|
|1Average serving. This pack contains 6-7 servings||-||-|
|2Contains naturally occurring sugars from juice||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016