- Energy837kJ 202kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 639.20kJ (154.10kcal)
- Romaine lettuce with sachets of Caesar dressing, black pepper and olive oil croutons and Parmigiano Reggiano medium fat hard cheese.
- Crisp Romaine lettuce with creamy dressing, Parmigiano Reggiano and crunchy croutons. Tear, mix and share. Washed and ready to eat.
Romaine Lettuce (64%), Caesar Dressing (23%), Black Pepper and Olive Oil Croutons (5%), Parmigiano Reggiano Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (5%).
Caesar Dressing contains: Rapeseed Oil, Water, Free Range Pasteurised Egg Yolk, White Wine Vinegar, Parmigiano Reggiano Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Garlic Purée, Worcester Sauce, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Cheese Powder (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil, Yeast, Colour (Plain Caramel), Maltodextrin, Flavouring.
Black Pepper and Olive Oil Croutons contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Olive Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Cracked Black Pepper, Sea Salt, White Pepper.
Worcester Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Purée, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Clove, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
- Pour over the dressing and lightly toss the salad to ensure the leaves are covered. Sprinkle over croutons and cheese before serving. Washed and ready to eat.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (131g)|
|Energy||639.20kJ (154.10kcal)||837.35kJ (201.87kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016