- Zesty Lemon Body Scrub
- Soaper Duper is proud to support WaterAid
- Find out more at soaperduper.com
- But maybe he only wants you for your body scrub.
- Our Zesty Lemon Foaming Body Scrub is formulated with:
- 84% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Exfoliating Coconut and Luffa Fruit Smoothers
- Nourishing Shea Butter Suds and Glycerin
- A swizzle of exotic Verbana and real Orange
- It Also Features:
- Plant-derived suds stuff, panthenol (pro-vitamin B), natural quillaja soap bark and hydrating aloe vera.
- Soaper Duper Formulas are Free From:
- Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial colours, benzophenones, cocamide DEA, plastic microbeads, triclosan, MIT, cyclopentasiloxane, animal derivatives and PHMB.
- Creating soap for the future since 2016
- With smoothing coconut luffa grains, exotic verbena & a twist of orange
- Derived from more than 84% natural ingredients
- No parabens, colours, mineral oil, SLS/SLES (or any of the other usual suspects)
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Luffa Cylindrica (Luffa) Fruit Powder, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) (Shell Powder), Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Litsea Cubeba (Verbena) Fruit Oil, Polyquaternium-39, Citral, Sodium Sheabutteramphoacetate, Linalool, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How to:
- Rub a handful between your palms (venture a deep inhale at the same time- if you can multitask like that) then massage onto damp skin, repeating on your rough spots, and rinse.
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- Soaper Duper Ltd,
- SW6 4NZ.
- Soaper Duper Ltd,
- SW6 4NZ.
WARNING: If SCRUB GETS INTO YOUR EYES, rinse them really well with water until any stinging subside. Keep out of reach of children.
250 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016