Batchelors Super Noodle Pot Curry 75G
- Energy1473kJ 351kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 556kJ/133kcal
- Dried noodles in a curry flavour seasoning with peas and tomato.
- Ready in 4 minutes
- Oodles of flavour in an instant
- Just add hot water to the fill line
- Super noodles in a tasty curry flavour sauce
- Pack size: 75g
Noodles (80%) (Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Acidity Regulators (Potassium Lactate, Citric Acid), Salt, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Colour (Carotenes), Antioxidant (Tocopherol-Rich Extract), Stabiliser (Potassium Carbonate), Flour Treatment Agent (Sodium Carbonate)), Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Maize Starch, Sugar, Dried Peas (1%), Ground Turmeric, Yeast Extract, Dried Tomato (0.5%), Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotides), Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Thickener (Guar Gum), Ground Anise Seed, Ground Fennel Seed, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Acid (Citric Acid), Black Pepper Extract, Cardamom Oil, Chilli Powder, Clove Extract, Ground Cardamom, Ground Coriander, Parsley
- May also contain Celery, Crustaceans, Fish, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard, Sesame and Soya
Store in a cool, dry place.For Best Before see base of pot.
Produced in Hungary
Preparation and Usage
- It's Super Simple...
- 1 Pour in boiling water to the fill line
- 2 Leave for 2 minutes, then stir
- 3 Wait 2 more minutes, stir and enjoy!
- Take care! Contents will be hot.
Number of uses
This pot contains 1 portion
- DO NOT USE IF LID IS OPEN OR TORN.
Lid. Recyclable Pot. Recyclable
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Customer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222722 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack. Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
|Typical Values||Per 100g As Prepared||Per Pot (265g) As Prepared|
|of which Saturates||2.9g||7.6g|
|of which Sugars||1.5g||3.9g|
|This pot contains 1 portion||-||-|
DO NOT USE IF LID IS OPEN OR TORN.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019