- Energy1093kJ 261kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 679kJ / 162kcal
- Unsmoked honey cured pork topside with added water and pork fat.
- Our Tesco finest* gammon joints come from British outdoor bred pigs, which give tasty and succulent pork. Our experts cure this joint with honey, which is a perfect match for gammon. The sweetness contrasts with the natural savoury taste of the meat, making a full, rounded flavour combination.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (74%), Water, Pork Fat, Honey, Salt, Emulsifier (Potassium Triphosphate), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Dextrose, Natural Hopney Flavouring, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
- Contains pork.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Time: 1 hr 20 mins
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 1 hr 20 mins Remove all packaging. Wrap the joint loosely in kitchen foil, ensuring that the foil does not touch the top of the joint. Allow to rest for 10 minutes in a warm place. Carve and enjoy.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||679kJ / 162kcal||1093kJ / 261kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019