- Energy1120kJ 268kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 695.60kJ (166.20kcal)
- Unsmoked honey cured pork topside with added water and pork fat.
- Our Tesco finest* gammon joints come from outdoor bred, Hampshire cross bred pigs, which give tasty and succulent pork. Our experts cure this joint with honey, which is a perfect match for gammon. The sweetness contrasts with the natural savoury taste of the meat, making a full, rounded flavour combination.
Pork (74%), Water, Pork Fat, Honey, Salt, Emulsifier (Pentasodium Triphosphate), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Dextrose, Natural Honey Flavouring, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 1 hr 20 mins Wrap the joint loosely in kitchen foil, ensuring that the foil does not touch the top of the joint. Cook for 1 hour 20 minutes, allow to rest for 10 minutes in a warm place before carving. Serve and enjoy.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a gammon (161g**)|
|Energy||695.60kJ (166.20kcal)||1119.92kJ (267.58kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016