Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles 30% Reduced Sugar 110G
- Energy496kJ 117kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1376kJ
- Reduced Sugar Fruit Pastilles
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- ROWNTREE'S 30% REDUCED SUGAR FRUIT PASTILLES are completely free from any artificial sweeteners and are still bursting with irresistible fruity flavour. Fruit Pastilles are the oldest sweet in the ROWNTREE'S family. For over 130 years it's their irresistible fruity taste that makes it impossible not to chew them. With delicious blackcurrant, lemon, strawberry, lime and orange flavours to try, could you take on the chew challenge? ROWNTREE'S Fruit Pastilles: deliciously fruity tasting sweets you can't help but chew! In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a simple cocoa works in the city of York and turned it into a confectionery company. Henry was joined in business in 1869 by his brother Joseph Rowntree who eventually took over and transformed the company's fortunes. The brothers hired French confectioner August Claude Gaget, and with his expertise, they developed the recipe for ROWNTREE'S Fruit Pastilles, which they launched in 1881. Following on from this, the confectionery company developed ROWNTREE'S Fruit Gums, JELLY TOTS and TOOTY FROOTIES. 2009 saw the launch of the newest edition to the family - ROWNTREE'S RANDOMS. Every bag of ROWNTREE'S RANDOMS contains a different combination of textures, shapes and fruity flavours. ROWNTREE'S pledge no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in any of their products.
- Have you tried ROWNTREE'S 30% Reduced Sugar RANDOMS? Deliciously fruity gummy sweets with hundreds of random combinations!
- Chewy fruit flavoured sweets
- 30% Reduced Sugar, 100% Fruity Flavour
- Blackcurrant, strawberry, lime, lemon and orange fruit flavours
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 110g
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Dextrin (Maize Fibre), Dextrose, Gum Arabic, Gelatine, Modified Starch, Concentrated Fruit Juices (Blackcurrant, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Strawberry), Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Naturally Sourced Colours (Anthocyanins, Betacarotene, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins, Curcumin)
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 12 Sweets = 1 Serving
- Peel & re-close me for later
Number of uses
3 Contains approximately 3 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
110 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g||20g||0%|
|of which: sugars||38.5g||14.0g||90g||16%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 3 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016