Tesco Longlife Unsweetened Soya Milk Alternative 1L
- Energy349kJ 84kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 139.60kJ (33.50kcal)
- UHT Unsweetened soya drink with calcium, vitamin B12, riboflavin and vitamin D.
- UHT Unsweetened Soya Drink with added Calcium and Vitamins
Water, Soya Bean (6%), Tricalcium Phosphate, Flavouring, Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Vitamin D
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days and by the date shown.
- To avoid curdling in hot drinks, add before hot liquid. Do not mix with boiling water. Best serve chilled.Shake well before each use.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1 litre e
|Typical Values||100ml contains||250ml contains|
|Energy||139.60kJ (33.50kcal)||349.00kJ (83.75kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016