Tesco Chicken Breast Fillet 1Kg
- Energy561kJ 133kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 449.10kJ (106.20kcal)
- Frozen skinless and boneless chicken breast portions.
- Specially selected for a naturally lean and tender cut
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Instructions: From defrost: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35-40mins Place fillets on a baking tray, spread evenly and cover with tin foil. Place in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes. Remove tin foil, turn once and cook for further 15-20 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 50 mins
Instructions: For best results oven cook from frozen. From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 50 mins Place fillets on a baking tray, spread evenly and cover with tin foil. Place in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes. Remove tin foil, turn once and cook for further 25 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: From frozen: medium 30-35mins From defrost: medium 25-30mins Brush fillets with a little oil and place under a pre-heated grill for 30-35 minutes (from frozen)/25-30 minutes (from defrost). Turn once.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8-12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1kg e (net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||449.10kJ (106.20kcal)||561.38kJ (132.75kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016