- Lime Flavoured Vodka
- With a fresh, balanced taste of natural lime flavour and iconic frosted bottle, Absolut Lime Vodka perfectly complements the Absolut range as a key ingredient in many of today's classic drinks, adding a refreshing twist. Absolut Lime Vodka is smooth, rich and very fresh with distinct notes of freshly pressed lime and a slightly sweet and fruity finish. The main ingredients in Absolut Lime are Absolut Vodka and citrus flavour. Absolut Lime is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and it doesn't contain any added sugar making it perfect for mixing.
- Serving suggestion: Simply pour over ice, add soda and garnish with lime or use in any of your favourite vodka cocktails.
- Absolut Vodka has completely redefined the premium vodka landscape, becoming synonymous with art, culture and nightlife. By starting a revolution in cocktail creation and launching a range of flavours never before seen on the market, Absolut has become an icon in its own right. It has been produced at the famous old distilleries near Ahus in accordance with more than 400 years of Swedish tradition. In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith, its founder, introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. At Absolut, not only do we source all the ingredients locally, we have also made our distillery one of the most energy-efficient in the world. Today, Absolut has a CO2 neutral distillation.
- The Absolut distillery is CO2 neutral.
- 40% of each bottle is made from recycled glass.
- Waste free: The by-product is used to feed local livestock.
- Pack size: 70CL
Name and address
- The Absolut Company AB,
- 117 97 Stockholm,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020