- Energy1613kJ 387kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1090kJ / 261kcal
- A selection of chopped and shaped chicken breast strips in a southern fried breadcrumb coating, chopped and shaped chicken breast goujons in a southern fried breadcrumb coating and chopped and shaped chicken breast bites in a southern fried breadcrumb coating.
- Tear up the takeaway menus and check out this tasty boneless southern fried chicken selection box. There is something for everybody with three bites to choose from. Try the tender chicken strips, the moreish southern fried pops and try to resist the crispy southern fried goujons. This 28 (approx.) piece box is perfect for a big night in with a movie and great for sharing with an assortment of dips. The frozen chicken cooks in just 32 minutes and goes great with hot dogs, pretzel pieces and root beer. This product is made with 100% chicken breast with no artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
- 100% chicken breast strips, goujons and bites in seasoned breadcrumbs
- Pack size: 550g
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 30-32 mins Place the strips on a baking tray and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes. Add the goujons and bites to another baking tray and cook on the top shelf of the oven for a further 25 -27 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Produced in United Kingdom, using chicken from
Number of uses
Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/3 of a pack (148g**)|
|Energy||1090kJ / 261kcal||1613kJ / 387kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019