Soaper Duper Zingy Ginger Body Wash 500Ml
- Body Wash
- Soaper Duper is proud to support
- Clean the World®
- Find out more at soaperduper.com
- Free wake-up call with Every handful.
- Our Invigorating Zingy Ginger Body Wash is formulated with:
- 93% Naturally-Derived Ingredients
- Soft Sweet Almond Oils Suds
- A twist of pressed Lemon Oil
- Ginger Root Water
- It Also Features:
- Botanical surfactants, grapefruit extract and quillaja-derived soap bark bubbles.
- Soaper Duper Formulas are free from:
- Plastic microbeads, parabens, SLS/SLES, cocamide DEA, colourants, MIT, animal derivatives, benzophenone, polyethylene, formaldehyde, triclosan, mineral oil, phthalates, cyclopentasiloxane and PHMB.
- Creating soap for the future since 2016
- With sweet almond oil suds & real lemon oil
- Derived from more than 93% natural ingredients
- No parabens, SLS/SLES, colours. (or any of the other usual suspects)
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-4, Citric Acid, Coconut Acid, Sodium Sweetalmondamphoacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) Wood Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Eugenol, Citral, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How To:
- Apply liberally, add water, suds up. Rinse. Leave shower. Dare the sun to come a little closer, dry yourself with it, put on clothes (only if you feel like it).
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- Soaper Duper Ltd,
- SW6 4NZ.
WARNING: SUDS IN YOUR EYES? Rinse them well with clean water until any stinging stops. Keep out of reach of children. Warning: ROARING MAY OCCUR.
500 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016