- Rich & Creamy Shea Butter Body Wash
- Soaper Duper is proud to support WaterAid
- Find out more at soaperduper.com
- You've dreamt about this body wash. For years now.
- Our Rich & Creamy Shea Butter Body Wash is formulated with:
- 97% Naturally-Derived Ingredients
- A heady scent from Pressed Vanilla Pods
- Moisturising Monoi Oil and Shea Butter Suds
- Protecting Vitamin E
- It Also Features:
- Natural quillaja soap bark, antioxidant vitamin E, coconut oil, soap bark, sweet almond oil and botanical surfactants.
- Soaper Duper Formulas are free from:
- Plastic microbeads, parabens, SLS/SLES, cocamide DEA, colourants, MIT, animal derivatives, benzophenone, polyethylene, formaldehyde, triclosan, mineral oil, phthalates, cyclopentasiloxane and PHMB.
- Creating soap for the future since 2016
- With sweet almond oil, shea butter suds & pressed vanilla pods
- Derived from more than 97% natural ingredients
- No parabens, SLS/SLES, colours (or any of the other usual suspects)
- Pack size: 500ml
Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) Wood Extract, Sodium Sheabutteramphoacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower, Sodium Benzoate
Manufactured in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How to:
- Rub first between dry hands or onto a shower puff (more friction, more foam) then suds around until you've come completely clean (in the literal sense, at least). Rinse well.
- WARNING: SUDS IN YOUR EYES? Rinse them well with clean water until any stinging stops. Keep out of reach of children.
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- Soaper Duper Ltd,
- SW6 4NZ.
- Soaper Duper Ltd,
- SW6 4NZ.
WARNING: SUDS IN YOUR EYES? Rinse them well with clean water until any stinging stops. Keep out of reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019