- Premium Czech Lager
- Keep an eye out for our offers and events
- Like us: Facebook
- Follow us: Twitter
- Traditionally batch brewed in the heart of the world's most famous hop region. The local noble saaz hops create a clean, spicy aroma. Ideal to accompany quality food. Celia has a truly light feel thanks to the benefit of being gluten free and naturally carbonated.
- Gluten content <0.5mg/100ml
- GMO free
- No added preservatives
- Pack size: 330ml
Organic Barley Malt, Organic Saaz Hops, Water from the Zatec foothills
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten, Nuts
- The local noble saaz hops create a clean, spicy aroma
Preparation and Usage
- Serve at 2° to 3°
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Bottle. Glass - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Brewed and bottled by:
- Zatecky Pivovar,
- Czech Republic.
- We love to hear from our customers, so please stay in touch with us
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019