- Strawberry flavour high protein food supplement drink mix containing magnesium with sweeteners.
- BioMax True Protein
- GSK Human Performance Lab
- Informed Sport.com Trusted by sport
- Trusted by Elites
- The Road to Results
- For Maximuscle ambassadors and athletes, it's the preferred choice they can go into competition with peace of mind, knowing that all Maximuscle products are screened for banned substances and are Informed Sport accredited.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- We guarantee that every serving of Promax provides 25g of high-quality BioMax Whey True Protein to help support the growth and maintenance of muscle.
- To develop or increase muscle mass you need more protein in your daily diet. Promax is a low fat, low sugar, protein-rich shake containing 7g naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and naturally occurring glutamine.
- Benefits of Promax:
- BCAAs & Glutamine
- Maximuscle's Promax protein formula naturally provides 7g of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) in every serving. BCAAs are considered essential amino acids as the body cannot produce them itself and are required in our diets. Every serving also contains naturally occurring glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the muscle.
- Every serving of Promax contains a source of magnesium, which contributes to muscle function and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Low in Fat, Sugar & Salt
- Every serving of Promax is low in fat, sugar and salt.
- Screened & Effective
- Every batch of Promax is screened for banned substances and is registered with the Informed-Sport programme.
- The Science Behind BioMax Whey True Protein
- Maximuscle Promax contains BioMax Whey True Protein, a unique blend of whey protein, which is rapidly digested by the body providing a fast uptake of protein, stimulating muscle development and growth.
- Typically, food protein concentrations are theoretically calculated based on the total nitrogen content, but this can cause some variances in the derived protein level. Maximuscle have gone one step further by validating the protein concentration in Promax by comparing the weight of the individual amino acids with the calculated factored amount, qualifying this as BioMax Whey True Protein. We guarantee that every serving of Promax provides 25g of high-quality BioMax Whey True Protein to help support the growth and maintenance of muscle.
- Natural settling of this product will occur during transport. This product is packed by weight, not by volume.
- Scientifically proven protein for muscle development
- 25g whey protein
- 7g BCAAs
- Low fat & sugar
- 100% we test every batch of every product
- Naturally occurring glutamine
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 840g
- Help support the growth and maintenance of muscle
- Low fat & sugar
BioMax Whey True Protein (96%) (Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Hydrolysed Whey Protein (Milk)), Flavourings, Magnesium Citrate, Colour (Beetroot Red), Thickener (Cellulose Gum), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K)
Keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight., For best before end see back of pack.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- How to Serve
- 1 scoop
- Shake with water
- For one serving, add one scoop of powder (35g) to 200ml of water, shake to blend and enjoy!
- How to Use
- On the days you train
- 1 serving after training + 1 serving either mid morning/afternoon
- On the days you don't train
- 1 serving mid morning or 1 serving mid afternoon
Number of uses
24 This pack contains 24 servings
Name and address
- 980 Great West Road,
- TW8 9GS,
- Write to:
- 980 Great West Road,
- TW8 9GS,
- UK: 0800 783 8881
- 12 Riverwalk,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
NOTICE: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children.
840 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 35g (Serving)|
|Energy, kJ / kcal||1715 / 410||600 / 143|
|of which saturates, g||5.3||1.9|
|of which sugars, g||5.0||1.7|
|Magnesium, mg||236.0 63||82.6 22|
|*%RI= Reference intake||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016