- All in 1 Max Regular.
- Ingredient Declaration: wwwrbeuroinfo.com
- Tips for saving water, energy, CO2 and money
- Scrape instead of pre rinsing
- Fill the machine to capacity
- Try the 50º or lower temperature programs
- www.happier homes.com
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary Sustainability Initiative www.cleanright.eu
- When washing up with a dishwasher, Finish dishwashing tablets deliver powerful dish and glass cleaning in the toughest conditions. The dishwasher tablets are suitable to be used in most dish washing tasks that involve a dish washer. When washing up with a dishwasher for clean dishes and glasses you can enhance dishwashing by using Finish Dishwasher tablets in conjunction with Finish Dishwasher Rinse Aid and Finish Dishwasher Cleaner.
- #1* recommended
- *Finish is the most recommended detergent, based on the market share of the dishwasher manufacturers that recommend Finish
- Finish All in 1 Max
- Tackles whatever you throw at it. Our powerball boosts the tablet to remove even baked-on food, giving you a powerful clean 1st time everytime.
- Discover our product range for amazing cleaning results
- Quantum 14x: Pre-Soaking action, Powerful cleaning, Cuts through grease, Rinse function, Machine Limescale Protection, Low Temperature Action, Removes baked on food, Filter Protection, Glass Protection, Wrapper free, 1st time tough stain removal, Superior Shine, Silver protection, Power of gel and powder
- All in 1 Max 10x: Pre-Soaking action, Powerful cleaning, Cuts through grease, Rinse function, Machine Limescale Protection, Low Temperature Action, Removes baked on food, Filter Protection, Glass Protection, Wrapper free
- All in 1 6x: Pre-Soaking action, Powerful cleaning, Cuts through grease, Rinse function, Machine Limescale Protection, Low Temperature Action
- Classic 2x: Pre-Soaking action, Powerful cleaning
- Recommended by renowned dishwasher manufacturers
- Beko, Bosch, Neff, Samsung and Siemens
- Supercharged dishwasher tablets: Powerful formula removes stubborn stains first-time
- Protects glass and silverware: Delivers the ideal care for dishes even in hard water conditions
- Powerball technology soaks and softens food residues by releasing cleaning agents to target stains
- #1 recommended by leading dishwasher manufacturers such as Beko and Bosch
- Contains 155 tablets (five packs of 31 tablets)
- Pack size: 496g
Contains 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Phosphonates, <5% Polycarboxylates, Non-Ionic Surfactants, Enzymes (Subtilisin, Amylase), Perfumes
Store away from heat and moisture.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Poland/Europe
Preparation and Usage
- Usage: Handle with Dry Hands Only! For best results place one tablet in the dry dispenser. Do not unwrap the tablet. If tablet does not fit, consult the dishwasher manufacturer or manual for advice. For best results in short cycles, place Finish All-in-1 tablet on the floor of your dishwasher next to the filter. Always reseal bag after use.
- The built-in salt function is effective in soft/med & hard water up to 26ºe (21ºdH). If your water is very hard, use Finish Salt. For best results use 50 / 55 ºC or auto programs. Suitable for septic tanks.
- This product does not protect from mechanical damage or restore already damaged items.
- Finish Rinse Aid is recommended for best drying results.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel 0845 796 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel 01 661 7318
496 Grams ℮
FINISH AIO MAX ORIGINAL 31 DISHWASHER TBLTS
WARNING WARNING FINISH All in 1 Max Regular. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice. Close the bag properly. HANDLE AND STORE SAFELY
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019