- Quantum Lemon Sparkle.
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative www.cleanright.eu
- Tips for Saving Water, Energy, CO2 and Money
- Scrape instead of pre rinsing
- Fill the machine to capacity
- Try the 50° or lower temperature programs
- Ingredient Declaration: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- #1* Recommended
- *Finish is the most recommended detergent, based on the market share of the dishwasher manufacturers that recommend finish.
- Finish Quantum
- Tackles whatever you throw at it. Our tablet with boosted power gel tackles tough stains first time for a superior clean and shine**.
- **Vs. Finish All in One
- 14x Power Actions for a Superior Clean & Shine Performance**
- Quantum Max 14x: Pre-Soaking Action, Powerful Cleaning, Cuts through grease, Rinse Function, Machine Limescale protection, Low temperature action, Removes baked on food, Filter protection, Glass protection, Wrapper free, 1st time tough stain removal, Superior shine, Silver protection, Power of gel and powder
- All in 1 Max 10x: Pre-Soaking Action, Powerful Cleaning, Cuts through grease, Rinse Function, Machine Limescale protection, Low temperature action, Removes baked on food, Filter protection, Glass protection, Wrapper free
- All in 1 6x: Pre-Soaking Action, Powerful Cleaning, Cuts through grease, Rinse Function, Machine Limescale protection, Low temperature action
- **Vs. Finish All in One
- Recommended by renowned dishwasher manufacturers.
- Beko, Bosch, NEFF, Samsung and Siemens
- Pack size: 418.5g
5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Enzymes (Subtilisin, Amylase), Perfumes
To protect the quality of the Quantum tabs, always reseal the pack after use and store away from heat and moisture.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in Europe
Preparation and Usage
- Handle with dry hands only. Always reseal pack after use.
- No unwrapping. Dissolves completely in the wash.
- Don't place in cutlery basket
- Place one tab per wash in the Dry dispenser. For best results use 50 / 55°C or auto programs
- For short cycles (30 minutes) place on the bottom of the dishwasher
- The built in salt function is effective in soft/med. & hard water up to 26°e. If your water is harder, performance can be improved by adding Finish Salt.
- Finish Rinse Aid is recommended for best drying results. Finish Quantum doesn't protect from mechanical damage or restore already damaged items.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel 01 661 7318
418.5 Grams ℮
FINISH QUANTUM MAX LEMON 27 DISHWASHER TBLTS
WARNING WARNING FINISH Quantum Lemon Sparkle. Causes serious eye irritation. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice. Close the bag properly.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019