Balfour 1503 Rose Non Vintage 75Cl
- Rosé English Wine
- Discover our 400 - acre family estate and tasting room at Hush Health Estate, Kent, home of Balfour wines
- Hugh Heath has built its reputation on producing England's finest sparkling rosés and this wine is no exception. Named after the year in which Hush Heath Estate's manor house was built, 1503 Rosé is made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, using traditional bottle fermentation, the wine is skillfully vinified, bottled and aged at Hush Heath's state-of-the-art Winery, home and heart of Balfour wines. True to the signature style of Balfour, this wine is beautifully pale coral in colour, with wild strawberry and citrus flavours balanced with a vibrant acidity. Celebrate in style - Try it with charcuterie, poached salmon and vegetarian lasagne.
- Winemakers Owen Elias & Victoria Ash
- Wine of England
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- A delightful and vibrant rosé, crisp well balanced acidity with fresh red berry fruit.
Hush Heath Estate
Type of Closure
Owen Elias and Victoria Ash
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Fruit is hand harvested and gently pressed in our state-of-the-art winery and then it is fermented in cool, stainless steel tanks. After a secondary fermentation in the bottle (Champagne method), the wine then is aged on its lees and is disgorged to order to maintain freshness.
- Hush Heath Estate, situated in Kent, dates back to 1503. At the heart of the property is a Tudor manor surrounded by 162 hectares of perfectly manicured gardens, vineyards and apple orchards. Forward thinking Richard Balfour-Lynn first planted vineyards on the property in 2002. Today, Hush Heath's 15 hectares of vineyards and 8 hectares of apple trees are meticulously and sustainably managed by a family of viticulturists.
- All vineyards are located on the 400 acre estate in the heart of Kent. Wealden clay soils overlay Tunbridge Wells sand. Vines are trellised using the double guyot method with vertical shot positioning. Planting density is 3,300 vines per hectare and the whole estate is managed sustainably.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Product of England
Name and address
- Produced & bottled by:
- Hush Heath Winery,
- TN12 0HT.
- Hush Heath Winery,
- TN12 0HT.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019