- Energy329kJ 79kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 118 kJ
- 8 T Discs Roast and Ground Coffee and 8 T Discs Concentrated Ultra Filtered Cream Preparation with Sugar and Caramel Flavour for Coffee Based Drink.
- Discover more at Tassimo.com
- Treat yourself with Tassimo L'Or Latte Macchiato Caramel a delicious latte macchiato, sweetened with caramel flavour and topped with a velvety layer of creamy foam. Why not try our Tassimo L'Or Latte Macchiato?
- Explore the rest of the Tassimo L'Or range and be captivated by the intense and aromatic aromas of L'Or coffee. From a velvety Tassimo L'Or Latte Macchiato to an indulgent long black coffee with L'Or XL Classique.
- Deliciously easy! Your coffee shop favourites at the touch of a button.
- Want a creamy latte, a tasty cappuccino or uplifting Americano? Just load a pod into your Tassimo machine, press start and TASSIMO's INTELLIBREW system will automatically create the perfect drink, every time.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- L'Or Latte Macchiato Caramel
- Indulgent & velvety Caramel flavour
- Creamy foam
- Pack size: 271.2G
Cream (from Milk) (29%), Sugar (28%), Roast and Ground Coffee (22%), Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Milk Minerals, Salt, Thickener (E414), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (E331)
- Contains: Milk
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from light.
Preparation and Usage
- Serving suggestion: caramel pieces and syrup not included.
Number of uses
8 Servings per pack
Name and address
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts,
- Honey Lane,
- SL6 6RJ.
- UK: Consumer Response,
- Freepost RSTU-ZHXL-EJKL,
- Honey Lane,
- SL6 6RJ.
- Freephone: 0808 100 8787
- Ireland: 2nd Floor,
- Block F1,
- East Point Business Park,
- Dublin 3,
|Typical Values||100 ml**||280 ml**||280 ml/%*|
|Energy||118 kJ||329 kJ|
|-||28 kcal||79 kcal||4%|
|Fat||1.4 g||3.8 g||5%|
|of which saturates||1.0 g||2.8 g||13%|
|Carbohydrate||3.6 g||10.1 g||4%|
|of which sugars||3.6 g||10.1 g||11%|
|Fibre||0.1 g||0.3 g||-|
|Protein||0.3 g||0.7 g||1%|
|Salt||0.14 g||0.38 g||6%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|**Ready to consume||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020