World Wine Selection 4X187ml
- The Hidden Cellar World Wine Selection.
- Almacén Malbec
- Deep vivid colour with purplish reflections. Powerful nose with rich notes of ripe berries and violets. Harmonious structure in the mouth with silky tannins and a long-lasting aftertaste.
- La Bella Vendemmia Pinot Grigio
- A shining pale yellow hue is set off by flashes of bright green. Delicate hints of rose petals aromas and cool climate orchard fruit flavours, but with ripeness balancing a crisp acidity and persistent length.
- Babington Brook Shiraz
- Cherry red in colour with purple reflections. A warm, robust wine style with mature, expressive fruitiness. The aromas of black and red fruits with hits of spice on the nose and well-balanced tannins with bursts of fruit and liquorice on the palate.
- Hope Bay Chenin Blanc
- Pale yellow in colour with flashes of green reflections. Elegant and crisp on the nose with hints of citrus and white flowers, leading to an excellent balance of fruit and acidity on the palate.
- Almacén Malbec - Wine of Argentina
- La Bella Vendemmia Pinot Grigio - Wine of Italy
- Babington Brook Shiraz - Wine of Australia
- Hope Bay Chenin Blanc - Wine of South Africa
- All Wines Bottled in France
- Pack size: 187ml
- 187ml Almacén Argentinean Malbec
- 187ml Hope Bay South African Chenin Blanc
- 187ml La Bella Vendemmia Italian Pinot Grigio
- 187ml Babington Brook Australian Shiraz
- Contain Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Origin Free Text
Packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Serving Suggestion
- White Wine is best served chilled
- Red Wine is best served at room temperature
Name and address
- Packed by:
- Gift Creation & Design Limited,
- Unit 12,
- Westby Close,
- Whitehills Business Park,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Warning: This product contains alcohol and must not be sold to anyone under 18 years of age
4 x 187 Millilitres
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016