- Cuarenta Y Tres
- Licor 43, sometimes described as "Liquid gold" due to its distinctive golden shine, is Spain's No.1 selling liqueur. The result of a long standing and renowned tradition from southern Spain, today Licor 43 continues to grow in popularity in cocktail bars around the World and is positioned amongst the premium international liqueurs.
- The name Licor 43 derives from its 43 basic ingredients: principally fruit and fragrant herbs, with a hint of vanilla, all carefully selected to make Licor 43 a unique and unmistakable drink
- The exact recipe, derives from a 1,000 year old formula dating back to the Roman Empire
- Pack size: 70cl
- Free From: Gluten
- No presence of allergen in product (directive ECN°2003/89)
- Fruit and fragrant herbs, with a hint of vanilla
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Avoiding exposure to the sun and high temperatures (above 30°C) Licor 43 maintains its properties indefinetely.
Preparation and Usage
- Because of its quality taste and versatility, Licor 43 is ideally suited to be enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or in a variety of shots and cocktails.
Name and address
- DZ Licores SL - P.I. Los Camachos,
- C/Silicio N°10,
- 30369 Cartagena,
- Cellar Trends Ltd,
- Stonehouse Farm,
- Ashby Road,
- DE11 7BP.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100 GRS|
|of which sugars (g)||36.6|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016