Ella's Kitchen Parsnip & Carrot Melty Puffs 20G
- Carrot + Parsnip Melty Puffs
- Play + learn: From 6 months, little ones are learning hand control. If your little one wants to get hands-on with their food (or yours!), encourage them to pass things from one hand to the other by showing them how.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our products that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- Ella x
- P.S. let's be friends
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- Hello, I'm organic carrot + parsnip maize puffs. I'm a fun + tasty finger food made for playing and learning, with less mess.
- Who am I for? I'm made for babies from 6 months. I'm just the right size + shape to help little ones learn to pick up food on their own and I'm super melty to disappear in little mouths.
- I'm organic
- Crispy + melty
- Just yummy organic snacks for babies
- No added sugar or salt - I contain only naturally occurring sugars
- No concentrates
- No additives or colourings
- Pack size: 20g
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Maize Flour 72%, Organic Sunflower Oil 15%, Organic Dried Carrots 8%, Organic Dried Parsnips 4%, Organic <strong>Wheat</strong> Bran <1%, Organic Dried Onions <1%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <0.1%, Other Stuff 0%, * I have no Organic Certification
- I may contain Milk and Soya
Keep me in a cool, dry place. Use my sticker to reseal my bag and keep me crispy!
I'm produced in the EU
Number of uses
My bag contains 5 portions
- Free From Additives
- Free From Colours
- Warning: I'm not suitable for babies under 6 months old. When a baby over 6 months is munching me, make sure they're sitting down and are supervised by an adult to reduce the risk of choking.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 4g portion|
|-of which saturates||1.7g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||4.5g||<0.5g|
|My bag contains 5 portions||-||-|
Warning: I'm not suitable for babies under 6 months old. When a baby over 6 months is munching me, make sure they're sitting down and are supervised by an adult to reduce the risk of choking.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019