- Multi-Action Treatment Lotion
- Clearasil® Skin Science
- Using a Treatment Lotion helps to keep pores unblocked and prevents breakouts. Suitable for face, neck, chest and back.
- Clearasil® Multi-Action 5 in 1 Treatment Lotion is one simple step to fight 5 pimple problems:
- 1. Reduces excess oil & shine
- 2. Reduces redness
- 3. Shrinks spot size
- 4. Works with the skin to unblock pores
- 5. Helps prevent the appearance of new breakouts.
- Suitable to be used every day.
- For face, chest and back
- Fights 5 pimple problems
- Reduces oil & shine
- Reduces redness
- Shrinks spot size
- Unblocks pores
- Prevents breakouts
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 100ml
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Salicyclic Acid, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Glycerine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Lavendula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, CI 77891
Store in a cool dry place.Best used before the end of: see tube seal
Made in USA
Preparation and Usage
- How and When Do I Use It?
- Wash area. Apply a thing layer and allow to dry. Do not rinse off. Wash hands after use. Product can be use daily once to three times. Suitable for face, neck, chest and back.
- Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical assistance.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0333 2005 345
- ROI Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 630 5429
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical assistance.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019