Graham Norton's Own Sauvignon Blanc 75Cl
- Sauvignon Blanc - White New Zealand Wine
- Check out Graham's Winemaking at www.invivowines.com/GN16
- Single vineyards were sampled, flavours were fused, rules were bent and southern hemisphere sauvignon blanc once more met Norton hemisphere brilliance at a secret blending session to create this, Graham Norton's own 2016 Sauvignon Blanc. The Result? This is what Graham said:
- "That's it! My perfect blend... and it's lovely. Tropical fruit, a bit of zing... cheers to that!"
- Graham Norton, Chief Winemaker, Bantry, Ireland, July 2016
- Wine of New Zealand
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- This is filled with gorgeous passionfruit, nectarine and lime zest flavours. It is intense, and delivers loads of tasty flavours backed by juicy acidity. A hugely appealing sauvignon with varietal purity and power, finishes superbly long and refreshing.
Region of Origin
Invivo Wines New Zealand
Type of Closure
Rob Cameron/Graham Norton
- This year, though, top talk show host Graham Norton and Kiwi winemakers Invivo headed to Graham's own back yard to work their winemaking magic: Bantry House in County Cork, Ireland. Invivo cofounders Tim Lightbourne and winemaker Rob Cameron travelled over 20,000 kilometres to Norton's summer location complete with their precious cargo of six distinctive Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc pressings. Then, over a reportedly riotous afternoon blending session the trio created Graham's 2016 Sauvignon Blanc.
- Invivo wines was founded in 2008 by old school friends Tim Lightbourne (ex Heinz and Garnier senior marketer) and Rob Cameron (ex Villa Maria winemaker). Invivo is a premium brand and has received numerous accolades in international wine competitions, including 115 medals, 18 golds and 4 trophies. We were also included as one of Deloitte's Fast 50 New Zealand Companies in 2012. Graham is a huge Invivo fan who has supplied wine to his show since 2011. Graham is now even a part owner of the winery.
- The fruit comes from select vineyards within the Marlborough sub-regions of the Wairau and Awatere Valleys.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Name and address
- Produced and bottled by:
- Invivo Wines,
- 55 TE Kauwhata Road,
- New Zealand 3170.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016