Tesco Finest Lambrusco Doc Frizzante 75Cl
- REGGIANO LAMBRUSCO DOC
- This traditional red Lambrusco is from the vineyards of Emilia Romagna.local grapes give it layered fruit flavours and juicy smooth finish. Matches cured meats or barbecued ribs. Store in a cool,dark place.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- Intense colour with violet glints and varnish foam. Vinous and fruity perfume reminding the peach stone. Semi sweet and harmonious taste.
Region of Origin
Cantine Riunite & Civ S.C.A.
Type of Closure
Spicy & medium bodied
- Vinification: the crusshing and the short maceration of the grapes are followed by fermentation at controlled temperature which is interrupted to maintain a certain level of natural sugar content. This gives the wines the characteristic "amabile" hint.
- Ideal throughout the entire meal, it is perfect with spicy food and excellent with dry pastries.
- Our winery is at the center of Emilia Romagna near the gentle slopes of the Apennines. Here various types of Lambrusco - the undisputed iconic variety of the region - have been grown for generations. The land of this corner of Emilia, so generous and full of life, provides flavors and emotions that immerse themselves in the wines like a gentle breeze, giving them an unmistakable personality: a unique imprint that is as distinctive as our Lambrusco IGT.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||258kJ / 62kcal||323kJ / 77kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016