Tesco Chickpea Bulgur Wheat & Mixed Vegetables 600G
- Energy775kJ 184kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 546kJ / 130kcal
- 4 Individual bags of grilled vegetables, chickpeas, bulgur wheat, couscous and apricots coated in a spiced seasoning.
- Grilled vegetables with chickpeas and bulgar wheat, simply frozen. In individual steam bags ready to go straight into the microwave.
- Vegetables, chickpeas and bulgur wheat in Moroccan inspired seasoning
- Pack size: 600g
Grilled Vegetables (43%)
Grilled Vegetables contains: Courgette, Aubergine, Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Onion.
Grilled Vegetables (43%), Chickpeas (15%), Bulgur Wheat, Couscous (Wheat), Apricot, Tomato Purée, Tomato Powder, Rice Flour, Olive Oil, Cumin Powder, Paprika, Dried Parsley, Dried Oregano, Dried Bay, Dried Rosemary, Coriander Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Dried Thyme, Dried Fennel.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen.
800W / 900W 3 1/2 / 3 mins
Do not open or pierce perforated bag. Place bag on a microwaveable plate. Cook on full power. Leave to stand for 1 minute after cooking.
- Remove small bag from larger outer bag.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Produced in Spain
Number of uses
- Caution: Do not eat raw.Caution: Care must be taken when opening sachet as hot steam will escape.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
600g e (4 x 150g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||546kJ / 130kcal||775kJ / 184kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When heated according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Do not eat raw.Caution: Care must be taken when opening sachet as hot steam will escape.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019