- Distillers Select Whisky Tasting Selection
- Johnnie Walker ® Red Label Blended Scotch Whisky
- Johnnie Walker Red Label is crackling with spice and bursting with vibrant, smoky flavours. It's a blend that combines light whiskies from Scotland's East Coast and more peaty whiskies from the West, creating an extraordinary depth of flavour. Red Label is fresh tasting on the palate but with the unmistakable zing of aromatic spices and hints of cinnamon and pepper, ending with a lingering smoky finish.
- The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky
- A rich, sweet, well-rounded blended whisky. Golden in colour with hints of citrus and oak on the nose. On the palate, expect a mature, medium full flavour with hits of Speyside fruitiness, leading to a long, clean finish.
- Pig's Nose Blended Scotch Whisky
- Produced with the notion that it's as smooth as a “Pig's Nose”. The back bone of this blend is Invergordon grain whisky, which is aged for 5-7 years in first-fill American oak barrels, and then blended with five first class single malts from Speyside, Islay and Lowlands. The result is a golden, rich, luscious whisky with a soft and smooth taste on the palate, and a long, rich lingering finish.
- Whisky produced in Scotland
- Tumbler produced in the EU
- Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whisky 5cl e
- Pig's Nose Blended Scotch Whisky 5cl e
- The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky 5cl e
- 9cl Dram Glass
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Origin Free Text
Packed and Distributed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Care Instructions
- Tumbler - Wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before first use. Dishwasher Safe.
Name and address
- Gift Creation & Design Limited,
- Unit 12,
- Westby Close,
- Whitehills Business Park,
- FY4 5LW.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016