Tesco Lemon Cheesecake 540G
- Energy1368kJ 328kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1519.60kJ (364.40kcal)
- Baked lemon cheesecake on a digestive biscuit base, topped with a lemon sauce.
- Baked for creaminess. Rich cream cheese blended with single cream on a crunchy biscuit base. Our chefs were inspired by an authentic baked recipe to get a thick and creamy cheesecake.
Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (23%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Pasteurised (Egg), Single Cream (Milk), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Lemon Pulp, Invert Sugar Syrup, Demerara Sugar, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Gelling Agents (Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Processing Aid (Ethanol, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Skimmed Milk, Cream (Milk), Maize Starch, Salt, Starter Culture
- May contain Nuts., Aeso, may contain pea. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- 1. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the box.2. Loosen the cheesecake from the edge of the pot.3. Carefully push the cheesecake up through the hole in the centre and remove the pot.4. Slide the cheesecake off the board and on to a serving plate.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a cheesecake (90g)|
|Energy||1519.60kJ (364.40kcal)||1367.64kJ (327.96kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016