- Energy1368kJ 328kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1520kJ / 364kcal
- Baked lemon cheesecake on a digestive biscuit base, topped with a lemon sauce.
- Baked for creaminess. Rich cream cheese blended with single cream on a crunchy biscuit base. Our chefs were inspired by an authentic baked recipe to get a thick and creamy cheesecake.
- Baked for creaminess. Rich cream cheese blended with single cream on a crunchy biscuit base.
- Pack size: 540g
Full Fat Soft Cheese (23%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Pasteurised Egg, Single Cream (Milk), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Lemon Pulp, Invert Sugar Syrup, Demerara Sugar, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Gelling Agents (Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide).
Full Fat Soft Cheese contains: Cheese (Milk), Maize Starch.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
1. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the box.
2. Loosen the cheesecake from the edge of the pot.
3. Carefully push the cheesecake up through the hole in the centre and remove the pot.
4. Slide the cheesecake off the board and on to a serving plate.
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Mixed Material not currently recycled Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a cheesecake (90g)|
|Energy||1520kJ / 364kcal||1368kJ / 328kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019