- Repair & Protect Soft Bristle Toothbrush
- - Gum recession and enamel wear can be caused by overbrushing, and over time this can lead to exposed dentine and sensitive teeth.
- - Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothbrush has been specially designed with gentle bristles. Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothbrush has bristles which flex on contact with the teeth and gums to help provide gentle cleaning.
- - The outer bristles have tapered filaments that make the soft tip even more flexible to help protect against overbrushing. For cleaning of your teeth and gums, we recommend twice daily brushing with Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste and toothbrush.
- Helps protect against overbrushing
- Specially designed toothbrush for people with sensitive teeth
- Sensodyne is the No.1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Bristles which flex on contact with teeth and gums
- Soft toothbrush
- Children under 6 years should be supervised during brushing.
- Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed.
- It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- GSK Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
- 12 Riverwalk,
- CityWest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
- GB: 0800 028 14 49
- IE: 1800 508 666
Children under 6 years should be supervised during brushing. Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed. It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019