- Energy387kJ 93kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1289.80kJ (310.70kcal)
- Gluten free coconut oil and oat fibre alternative to Wensleydale cheese with sweetened dried cranberries, enriched with calcium.
- Coconut oil alternative to Wensleydale with cranberries
Water, Coconut Oil (22%), Modified Potato Starch, Sweetened Dried Cranberries (8%), Maize Starch, Salt, Flavourings, Oat Fibre, Tricalcium Citrate, Thickeners (Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Modified Maize Starch, Acidity Regulators (Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate), Yeast Extract, Colour (Mixed Carotenes).
Sweetened Dried Cranberries contain: Cranberry, Sugar, Sunflower Oil.
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 10 days and by date shown.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy||1289.80kJ (310.70kcal)||386.94kJ (93.21kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016