- Type: American Lager
- ABV: 4.5%
- Origin: St Louis, USA
- Overall Impression: Light bodied lager with clean, crisp, dry finish
- This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price.
- Known as "The King of Beers," Budweiser was first introduced by Adolphus Busch in 1876 and it's still brewed with the same high standards today. Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavorful, crisp American-style lager. Brewed with the best barley malt and a blend of premium hop varieties, it is an icon of core American values like optimism and celebration.
- Golden color with a subtle honey aroma and a trace of citrus, punctuated by notes of malt and noble hops. A perfectly balanced, full-flavoured lager with a crisp, clean and fast finish.
- Budweiser supports British farmers sourcing 75% of it's malted barley locally and aiming to reach 100% of British barley by 2020.
- Find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter or at www.Budweiser.co.uk
- Learn more on www.tapintoyourbeer.com
- Food Pairing:
- Complements rich, aromatic, spicy and smokey foods such as chili, BBQ ribs, grilled chicken and beef.
- With slightly more body and alcohol intensity than a light lager, Budweiser can stand up against a bit more flavour. However, it's most perfectly matched with medium/low intensity fatty and fried food that are a staple of most menus.
- Home-Run Pairing: Hamburger and Chips
- The American classic of Hamburger and chips are a match made in heaven for an ice cold American lager like Budweiser. Due to the fatty nature of this dish it can easily become stodgy and boring, however, Budweiser's high carbonation cleanses the palate after each bite.
- The slight grainy and bready notes pair nicely with a toasted burger bun, whilst the sweetness from the ketchup will be matched by the beers malts but kept in check by the slight bitterness.
- Pack size: 6600ml
Water, Barley Malt, Rice, Yeast, Hops
- Contains: Barley
Brewed in the UK
- AB Inbev UK Limited,
- LU1 3LS.
- AB Inbev UK Limited,
- LU1 3LS.
- Consumer Helpline: 0870 24 111 24
Lower age limit
15 x 440ml ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 440ml|
|Energy:||162kJ /||712kJ /|
|(kJ / kcal):||39kcal||170kcal|
|of which saturates:||0g||0g|
|of which sugars:||0.1g||0.3g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019