Gaviscon Double Action Mint 48 Tablets
- Double Action Mint 48 Chewable Tablets
- - For dual relief from heartburn and indigestion
- - Gets to work instantly
- - Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids
- - Convenient on the go format
- - Suitable for use in pregnancy
- Gaviscon Double Action Mint Tablets bring fast, soothing and long lasting relief from heartburn and indigestion. They get to work in two different ways:
- 1) neutralising excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort (white layer).
- 2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to help soothe burning sensation in your chest (pink layer).
- So, whatever your symptoms of heartburn or indigestion Gaviscon Double Action can help provide fast, soothing relief.
- The tablets do not contain sugar or gluten. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Not contain sugar
Each Chewable Tablet contains 250mg Sodium Alginate, 106.5mg Sodium Bicarbonate and 187.5mg Calcium Carbonate as the Active ArrayOfIngredient
- Free From: Gluten
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
Preparation and Usage
- For oral administration. Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Read the package leaflet before use. Adults and children, over 12 years: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meal and at bedtime up to four times and a bedtime, up to four times a day. Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and PL Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
- HU8 7DS.
Contains Aspartame (E951). If you have phenylketonuria, note that the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), a source of phenylalanine. Contains carmoisine lake (E122). WARNINGS: If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor. Contain sodium and calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these salts please consult your doctor before taking this product. Medicines should not be disposed of via household wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist hot to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment. KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
48 x Chewable Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016